Come grow with an expanding Central Pennsylvania based Community Bank that values customer service, community involvement, and employee development.
- The Gratz Bank provides the following Employee Benefits:
- Medical Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life/AD&D
- Discounted banking services
- Travel Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Development
- The Gratz Bank also offers the following Voluntary Benefits:
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Specified Critical Illness Insurance
- Part-time Teller
- Seeking a personable, energetic individual for a Part-time Teller position at the Trevorton Office. The position will be approximately 20 hours per week including some evenings and Saturday mornings. Competitive salary. The Gratz Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please contact Melissa Yeager: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 570-797-3121.
We consider all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disabilities, veteran/reserve/national guard or any other similarly protected status. We also comply with all applicable laws governing employment practices and do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful criteria. The Gratz Bank is an equal opportunity employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Please read 'Equal Opportunity Is The Law' and 'Equal Opportunity Is The Law Supplement' for more information.